We just finished the vibration test !
After an EMC problem detected once the first axis (Z) ran Friday (which perturbed the communication with the PC), we came back this morning to
perform X and Y.
Test went very well and the EMC problem was identified : the inductor of the shaker ! We just put the electric gain of the vibration device off and electronic test was good: temperature regulation, photodiode and piezo-stage check were OK !
Once back in LESIA, we disassembled the payload and put it on our bench to check the optical alignment with a simulated stellar source:
The first obtained PSF is nice, we’ll check with detail but it seems like there is no modification before and after the test.