- “Global Solar Magnetic-field and Interplanetary Scintillations During the Past Four Solar Cycles”, K. Sasikumar Raja, P. Janardhan, Madhusudhan Ingale, Susanta Kumar Bisoi, Prasad Subramanian, K. Fujiki, Milan Maksimovic, Solar Physics, 2019, 294: 123. DOI:10.1007/s11207-019-1514-7.
- “Automated Detection of Solar Radio Bursts using a Statistical Method”, Dayal Singh, K. Sasikumar Raja, Prasad Subramanian, R. Ramesh, Christian Monstein, 2019, Solar Physics, 2019, 294, 8, 112, 14pp. DOI:10.1007/s11207-019-1500-0
- “Dissipation scale lengths of density turbulence in the inner solar wind”, K. Sasikumar Raja, Prasad Subramanian, Madhusudhan Ingale, R. Ramesh, The Astrophysical Journal, 2019, 872, 77, 5pp. DOI:10.3847/1538-4357/aafd33
- “Turbulent density fluctuations and proton heating rate in the solar wind from 9 − 20 R ⊙ ”, K. Sasikumar Raja, Prasad Subramanian, R. Ramesh, Angelos Vourlidas, Madhusudhan Ingale, The Astrophysical Journal, 2017, 850, 129, 7pp. DOI:10.3847/1538-4357/aa94cd
- “Amplitude of Solar Wind Density Turbulence from 10-45 R ⊙ ”, K. Sasikumar Raja, Madhusudhan Ingale, R. Ramesh, Prasad Subramanian, P. K. Manoharan, and P. Janardhan, The Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics, 2016, 121, 11605. DOI:10.1002/2016JA023254.
- “An estimate of the magnetic field strength associated with a solar coronal mass ejections from the low-frequency radio observations”, K. Sasikumar Raja, R. Ramesh, K. Hariharan, C. Kathiravan, T. J. Wang, The Astrophysical Journal, 2014, 796, 7pp. DOI:10.1088/0004-637X/796/1/56
- “Low-Frequency Observations of Transient Quasi-Periodic Radio Emission from the Solar Atmosphere,” K. Sasikumar Raja and R. Ramesh, The Astrophysical Journal, 2013, 775, 6pp. DOI:10.1088/0004-637X/775/1/38
- “Design and Performance of A Low – Frequency Cross -Polarized Log -Periodic Dipole Antenna,” K. Sasikumar Raja, C.Kathiravan, R. Ramesh, M. Rajalingam and Indrajit V Barve, The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series, 2013, 207, 5pp. DOI: 10.1088/0067-0049/207/1/2.
- “Low-Frequency Radio Observations of Picoflare Category Energy Releases in the Solar Atmosphere,” R. Ramesh, K. Sasikumar Raja, C. Kathiravan, and A. Satya Narayanan, The Astrophysical Journal, 2013, 762, 6pp. DOI: 10.1088/0004-637X/762/2/89
- “Clearing certain misconception in the common explanations of the aerodynamic lift,” Navinder Singh, K. Sasikumar Raja, P. Janardhan, ArXiv, 2019, 9pp. DOI: 2018arXiv181011461S
- “CALLISTO Spectrometer at IISER-Pune”, K. Sasikumar Raja, Prasad Subramanian, S. Ananthakrishnan, Christian Monstein, ArXiv, 2017, 15pp. DOI: 2018arXiv180103547S
- “Solar Type II radio bursts and associated CME speeds”, Manoj Praveen G, K. Sasikumar Raja, Prasad Subramanian, Christian Monstein, Kerala Science Congress, India, during 28-30 January 2018.